Ratty needs a new t-shirt!
*Entry deadline now extended to 15th May 2020*
Our mascot Ratty the Water Vole needs a new t-shirt!
Ratty would like to have a brand new t-shirt printed that has space for our new logo on and he had a great idea to ask all the children who like visiting the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway to design him one! He will pick the winning design on Thursday 30th April and then this will be printed on a t-shirt for him to wear!
Click here to download our design a t-shirt template.
View full competition press release here.
To enter please:
- Design a fabulous t-shirt for Ratty! Be sure to include your name and age, as well as your parent's name and telephone number on your design.
- Be aged between 5 and 15
- Entry to the competition is via Facebook. Take a photo or scan of your design and post it on our Facebook page under our competition post (pinned to the top of our feed).
- All entries received by the closing date will be judged by the marketing team at the attractions and two runners up and a winner will be selected.
- Runner up designs will receive a free family ticket to the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway.
- The winner will be announced on social media and through a press release.
- Be sure to get your entries to us before Friday 15th May 2020!
- You can also enter the Ullswater 'Steamers' t-shirt competition for Sammy the Squirrel here.
Tuesday 31st of March 2020
Back to Latest News