What family day out is complete without your four-legged friend?! Here at Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway we love to see dogs on trains! Dogs are welcome on board all of our trains for a small charge and are also allowed in some of our buildings.
- Please keep your dog on its lead at all times!
- 'Paws for a Drink' water bowls at both main stations.
- £1.50 for an all-day dog ticket.
- Journey time is 40 minutes from Ravenglass to Dalegarth and there are no toilet stops on the way!
- Your dog receives its very own welcome pack upon arrival including mess bags - please use these!
- Great walkies from both stations including Ravenglass beach, the Roman Bath House and St Catherine's Church.
- Dogs are allowed in the gift shop and museum at Ravenglass and downstairs in the building at Dalegarth.
- Dogs are not allowed in the children's enclosed play areas at both main stations.
- Dogs are also not allowed at some events, please double check this before booking.